Sunday, June 19, 2022

Doya: The End of the world

 // Excerpt of a Conversation between Sarah Thomas and Oya. 


xxxx


"Well... that's a tough question, Sarah. I know the world is ending. Well, isn't it ending every week or so?. Well... I don't need a paper or a ring to consider myself hitched to Dean forever. Our bond really goes far beyond this life. There is this very sweet thing he told me the other day when we were chilling together. He said that we shared one heart. Can you believe it? He said so. He is right. My heart is his and his heart is mine. We both look in the same direction, we both want the same thing, and we share the same life. MMMhhh... He really does make me happy. Far beyond what I have ever expected. He loves all of me, Sarah. All of me. He's not going to expect me to have kids, you know I can't physically. I'm barren. Fabrice rejected me because of this. Fabrice wanted me to become a mother, rather than a hunter. He didn't want me to have a career. He never really accepted me. I am deeply flawed, I am stubborn, I am commanding, and I need to be reassured. I sometimes can be reckless, that costs me and the scars on my arms are a constant reminder of my own recklessness. 


Yet, Dean still stayed with me. Through all of this. Several times, I have wanted to call my mom just to talk about him. I have wanted to introduce him to my dad. I have wanted him to get along with my brother. I have wanted him to meet with my family and unfortunately, reality came back to me each fucking time. He will never meet my people, except for Josh and you. I have lost everyone. Can you believe it, I lost a family and I found one. I made one. I am part of his family now. You can as well call me Oya Winchester. It's not going to be official though, unless we get married in Las Vegas, which, I'm not going to do. We don't have time for this. He wears my necklace, it's good enough as a token of our bond? don't you think so? mmph... Speaking of family. I felt guilty a while ago. I have forgotten the sound of the voices of my family. I can't for the love of Chuck, remember what they sounded like. I still can see their faces, especially in my dreams, but even that is getting blurred. 


I don't remember. I guess that's life? we're bound to forget a few things. oh, to answer your question. I would follow him till the end of time. I love him so much, that I can't imagine a life without him. I can't imagine a world where Dean is no more. I can't move forward if he dies on me. So... I will follow him till the end of the world. If he dies, then I would go with him. No! no, not as a sacrificial lamb. I'm not going to be reckless, he wouldn't like it. however, when my time has come, I won't fight to stay alive. I don't want people to fight to keep me alive. If he's dead and I am heavily injured, let me die. it's not as scary as it was before. Yeah, I was almost killed by a pagan god, and I realized that I didn't want to die and leave Dean alone, leave him behind. I realized that I wanted to live, and I wanted to experience more from life too. So... yeah. I'm not scared to die. I nearly did.  It's just so strange to realize just how much you could love someone.  It's a good thing, isn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment