Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Doya she never let go of him

Her heart always skipped a beat when he held her hand. It was a Subtle gesture of affection that wasn't quite a habit yet. It always felt as if soft rays of sunshine pierced through her dark heart and warmed it. She felt goose bumps cover her skin, shivers go down her spine and her legs go weak whenever he held her hand.

Her heart always skipped a beat when he held her hand and her eyes filled themselves with love as she stared at him. She would hold his hand back as they'd walk together. A small gesture, a token of his affection. It was nothing and yet it was everything so she held his hand tighter and never let go of it.

She never let go of him.

xxx


It was a day to remember, a day so perfect I refuse to forget about it. A day so perfect that for a brief moment, I thought I was living a normal life. A day so perfect.....oh my god Dean, Sam.. and even you Castiel.... you made it so perfect that I refuse to have the day end. I wish it was my birthday every single day so I could be this happy. You make me happy. You all make me happy and grounded. I love you.

Dean.. you've been so perfect....I am grateful to know you. I am grateful to be with you. I am grateful to be in your life.


Look at me being sappy! ugh..

No comments:

Post a Comment