Thursday, July 13, 2017

SOA: Tig and Asma


"He told me, 'baby let's go for a ride. I have all you need right below that belt'.

 I was interested, I didn't want to bargain. I said 'Sure baby, you show me yours and I show you mine.Just make sure you have enough oil cause this ride is going to take you places!"

He told me, 'Sure baby, whatever you need. I can last all night, I know how to drive'

And I did throw those panties away because you know, there's just so much waiting a girl can endure. I still can't believe it happened. I still have to bite at my inner cheek but damn that felt good. That felt exquisite even. He did know how to ride! trust me! I'm craving for his touch just thinking about it.

Do you think Jessica actually approves or is she just trying to be supportive? I don't know. it's just about having fun, harmless fun with someone who cares enough to treat me good ever since we met. Where's the harm in that? Can't a girl have some fun?"

No comments:

Post a Comment