Wednesday, July 19, 2017

DOYA That kind of love

We are two broken ladders supporting each other.

I promised him that I would look after him. I promised him that we would walk together and I would never let go of his hand. I promised him that I would always be there for him, in good moments and bad ones. When he is sick or healthy when he's poor or rich. I promised to love him no matter what and call him out when he's being a dick. I promised him that if he was scared, then we'll be scared together because I also am.

I am scared. I'm scared of losing him. I am scared that he turns his back on me. I am scared that he falls out of love. I am scared that he dies on me and I survive him. I am scared but I would walk that path with him because I love him.

That kind of "unbreakable" love? Yeah.. that kind. It doesn't mean we don't argue. It doesn't mean we don't fight. It simply means that after the fight, I would come back to him and comfort him too. I would come back to him, always.

Because I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment