Thursday, July 13, 2017

Doya: girlfriend

"girlfriend."
It is a word I'm definitely not used to. I shiver whenever I say it. I wonder whenever I hear it, if this is really about me or if it's someone else because I'm not used to being a girlfriend.
It feels so real, it is real and official now, at least for myself. I consider myself to be his girlfriend, I have embraced the good, the bad and the ugly that comes with it. We have short lives, we could very much die tomorrow. We don't always take the right decisions and we love to sacrifice our lives for others. He told me it was a ride or die situation, that he wouldn't look away and wouldn't stop feeling the way he does. I believe him. I feel the same. I'm still scared, however, that it all ends tomorrow.
I love to hear it though. 'Girlfriend'. it has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Psycho girlfriend shall be more accurate because it turns out, I am sensitive about whoever tries to fuck with my man. Figuratively or literally.... especially literally! Oh well, watch your tongue Oya, your crazy is showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment