Friday, July 14, 2017

Pride and Elpis: Elpis or me?

"Part of me wonders at times, if the fire within me genuinely comes from me or if it's the goddess inside that is clawing her way out of me. Maybe it's both, maybe we both do feel that way but I can tell how eager she is to be free, to be whole, to be here.
I find strength in her resilience. I admire her determination. I envy her unbreakable love for the one before me. It strengthened her over these millennia and she now fiercely wants to be out. I bow before my goddess and with humility, I do accept my duty to release Hope in the world. I cannot be jealous of her, if anything, I am eager to see her grace our existence with her soothing influence.
Yet, all those thoughts inside of me are messed up, forgotten, thrown away because two feelings, complementary and antagonistic fight within my head. Love and lust.."

No comments:

Post a Comment