Saturday, July 29, 2017

Pride and Asma: A weakness in me

There's a weakness in me I only find when he is in front of me.

The sweet tingle in my loins, my legs that refuse to support me any longer, my heart beating faster and harder against my ribcage.

There is a weakness in me I only find when he's near me. unnerving me with his magnetic presence, taunting me with his delicate overwhelming scent, setting me on fire from all of those kisses.

There is a weakness in me when he pins me against the nearest wall and press into me. I can feel our bodies mold into one another, adjust to our shapes so we could feel like we complete each other like we belong to each other.

There is a weakness in me I only find when he's saying my name in the most perfect way. That moment when he embraces himself, as a king who would rule over his subject. As one whose mere presence is enough to control my very being. As one whose hand around my throat has more value than a thousand words.

He is back home with me, enjoying what would be the last of us....

The last of me

//All usual disclaimer!

No comments:

Post a Comment