Tuesday, May 28, 2024

TB: "Feverish dream"

You have a way to make me lose my mind, to push me to my limits until I break and forget everything but your name.  You match my energy, you understand my every need, and you make my head hot white. Oh! so hot. 

You have a way to make my body writhe, to make me anticipate your next move, to make me beg for you, to make me ask for it. Your hands on my body, your lips on my skin,  your length inside me. You make me ask for it, you make me work for it, you make me be your good girl and I love every minute of it. 

You have a way to make me crave for more, to make me crawl before you moments after you're done with me. You have a way of making me forget how many times we've been at it because I can't get enough of you.

We are truly made for each other, I knew it from the first time we fucked. I knew it from the first time we kissed. I knew it from the first time you hugged me. We are truly made for each other because once you strip us of every layer we cover ourselves with, there are only two people who understand each other. There are Sara and John. There are just you and me. Two people who finally found family. Two people who love each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment