Saturday, May 18, 2024

TB: the most handsome // I thought I could live without Sara

 "I love to see John become more confident as we go out. With his hair dyed in black and a light stubble on his chin nobody can figure out he is Homelander.  I love to see him feel relaxed, do away with the  stress of  performing in front of an audience. I love to see him be his own person and be himself with me.  

He is the most handsome man I have ever seen but you know what I love the most about him? His wits. I love when we talk and the way he stares at me. I love it when he makes me feel like the best person he's ever met. But, more than anything, it is a priviledge to watch him get comfortable in his own skin, as himself, as John. I love him."


xxx


"There is Sara and there is Unnamed Girl.  I thought I could live without Sara because Unnamed Girl was the one who got most of the love.  I wanted to drown the true version of myself since she was hated by those close to me. It could have worked, it would have worked if I had not met The Homelander. He saw through me. He saw the real me. He loves me for me and no one can ever take it away from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment