Monday, September 23, 2024

Doya: On Loss and pain

"We are the ones who run towards danger for the smallest chance we could save people. We are the ones who are willing to go to Hell if that means we can save the world. We are fucked up, that's for sure... but I know we will do it again without hesitation if we were given the choice. That is our calling, isn't it?"


xxx


"Don't talk to me about sacrifice if you haven't walked a mile in my shoes. You wouldn't survive a day in my life! You wouldn't survive the slaughter of my family, the endless hunt for the monster that did it, the loss of the life I had before, my ability to bear children to save a child's life...I gave everything, even my soul to protect the world so don't talk to me as if I didn't know what Loss was."

No comments:

Post a Comment