“Something interesting happened today. Debbie wanted to send me to a blind date and I told her no. I don’t want to go. Why would I when I have you? Obviously, I am writing that down my diary but I want to say them to Marc. I’ll keep writing as if I was talking to him. When she asked me why I did not want to give a chance to that other guy, I simply said that I could not imagine myself meet other people when I wanted to be with you instead. She asked me what that meant and I was left blushing and hiding my face behind my hair.
There is this chemistry between us. Something I am sure you feel too. Something that draws me to you. Something that makes me want more with you. I told you once that I wanted to know every little thing that could make you feel good. I meant it. Back then I was talking about sex. Today I mean something different. I want to know every single thing that can make you happy and those you would not like. I want to… as silly as it sounds, I want to share your life with mine. I don’t know what it truly means because I never experienced it but I believe that means we would be together and that no matter what happens we would make sure to solve any issue that comes our way, together.
Is it early to want these things? Is it deluding myself? I want to say that I feel it deep inside me, in my heart, that you are my soulmate, because no matter what I do, I always come back to you. Isn’t it… isn’t it what you are supposed to feel for your soulmate ? Maybe I read too many romantic books but it describes best how you make me feel. I fear nothing when I am with you. I feel at peace when I am in your arms. I feel alive when we are together and I feel that I can forgive myself for things out of my control. You make me believe in second chances, Marc. I feel that I can have them with you.
I ache when it’s time to go back to my place or when I have to let you go back to yours. I hate it when we can’t be together and some nights I want to ask you to stay… to come back to my place. To move in with me… but it’s early and I don’t want to spook you just yet. And it makes no sense since you have your own place…. Perhaps if you would prefer to ask me to move in with you, I will do it gladly.
Diary…. Does that mean I am in love with Marc?
Marc, I think I fell in love with you.
But I know it’s early and I don’t want to fuck up.
So I will keep it someplace in my mind and would wait until I can say it to you.”
Narrator: she wasn’t able to wait and slipped up a few weeks later in a text she sent Marc.
No comments:
Post a Comment