Sunday, August 18, 2024

Got (modern): I love Kyky

Kyky here is my best friend. I already know that some of you bitches would try to dim our light and go off in conspiracies. Please suit yourselves. 


I know what I know. 

I know she’s the apple of my eye, the sister from another mister, and the support and love I never got from my folks. 


She never judged me. She never picked me apart. And her love is not conditional. 


She showed me that in an ocean of faux business, some business is genuine. 


She showed me that I could be loved and I had a wicked sense of humour too. She showed me it was okay to be vulnerable with her because she wouldn’t use it against me. 


I love her. Through and through! Always and forever no matter how much our families hate what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment