Wednesday, August 14, 2024

TB: Trashing Sara

"Unnamed  Girl? Oh, yes I do remember her. I mean, how could I forget her? I used to love her, you know? I wanted to help her balance her career and her personal life but I failed. Unnamed Girl is a self-serving conniving bitch. She would stop at nothing to be loved, even throwing me under the bus. You know, I didn't realize just how deep her insecurities ran. She's a people pleaser and would crumble when I was a little bit upset. how can you live with someone who would swallow any pill you give them? She groveled for me and went against her own interest just to see me smile. Ugh.. pathetic! 

Where was her personality? I guess in the gutter. I tried to help her find her voice, you know? A little bit of confidence in herself but she never understood that. She was suffocating too, always so needy for my love. I couldn't make one move without her being clingy and needy! I had to reassure her, to tell her that she was great and that I loved her. How could I be spending all of our time together trying to put her back together? Where was she when I needed her? Nowhere! Where was she when I wanted her to spend time with me? nowhere to be found. So today she's crying foul, telling the whole world that I broke her heart and trying to paint me as the villain in her little sob story but she's lying! She's fucking lying! 

I don't want to get back to her, I don't buy her good girl act and I certainly don't pay attention to the rumour about her dating life. I mean, why should I care who's fucking her? They will have to deal with a weak self-centered cunt who will never be able to give love properly. I'll tell you that, losing her parents messed up with her head I think. She lost them too early, and they couldn't teach her how to be a proper human. Now now you're going to tell me that I'm envious and perhaps I am, perhaps I envy the fact she was able to move on and go on and be successful without even crediting me for her success. Can you believe it? Today I am doing much better and I found love. I have my own success now and I have a great career. I don't think that she's evil, don't misquote me. I just think that she's not squeaky clean and it was long overdue that someone tells you who she really is. I hope I made myself clear?"

No comments:

Post a Comment