Monday, August 5, 2024

Doya headcanon: Her memories // the holidays

Oya has started to forget the sound of her loved ones. She doesn't mention it but she's in distress over not being able to remember. She has forgotten their faces. She has forgotten their scent. She still remembers some events in her life but the faces of her family are now blurred.  So, to remember, she wrote her memories on pieces of paper and journals. She sometimes goes back to read them when the memories are too old and she's started to forget enough for her to wonder if it happened or not. 


xxx

One thing I love about these holidays is that Dean indulges me with photos and selfies. I feel pretty, sexy, and adorable at the same time! I love it even more when he calls me Shorty, but I won't tell him that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment