Monday, September 7, 2026

Juicy questionnaire Lux edition

 Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 


What initially attracted you to him/her? His voice. It was the first thing I heard when I walked past the bar where he was performing.


Would you change anything about the way you met? No, including the fight we had in that motel room.


Have you ever been in love? “Yes. Once, to the point I wanted to follow him in death.” 


Why did things end with your last ex? He was murdered.


What's one of your dating deal-breakers? To be treated like a monster.


Is there anything about the future that scares you? To lose Jake


The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on? A Winchester.


What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I refused to turn my human lover into a vampire, to respect his wishes and keep his humanity. It went against everything I wanted. But for love, I did it


Do you want to have a family someday? I am a vampire. I can’t have children. I would, however, consider Jake my family. The one I made. Not the one from my father, but my own


What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? Would you be my eternal companion, Jake? Would you bind your soul to mine? Would you become my betrothed?



Questions about sex:  


Where (or from whom) did you learn about sex growing up? I don’t remember… 2000 years is a long time. I just know that I knew my way around a cock long before I turned


How often do you like to be intimate? All the time. I have no time off


How important is sex to you in a relationship? It goes hand in hand with emotional intimacy. I need it. I’m a slut, you know?


How do you like to be touched? I’m a rough kind of gal. I like when he pinches hard, pulls hard, spanks me, etc...


What's your favorite part about sex? When Jake’s mind goes blank, and he goes wild. The way he barks when he’s beside himself is delicious


The most challenging part about sex? To hold back  when I am drinking his blood


What makes you feel closer to someone during sex? When I look into his eyes as he fucks me.


Do you prefer morning or evening sex? morning


Lights on or off? lights on


What do you fantasize about when you masturbate? My puppy, on his knees, ready to service my pussy with his mouth, jerking off because I told him to


What's something you want to try with Him/ Her in bed? Tail play


What gets you off more: oral or penetrative sex? oral. Especially when I give it to him, and he messes my face up.


Have you ever tried BDSM? ..... I am BDSM!


Does the thought of recording a sexy video turn you on? yes.


What's the last thing you came to? That time when Jake folded me like a pretzel


What turns you on the most? Jake’s bloody chest. He looks so good with blood and scratches on him.


The funniest thing that's ever happened during sex? funny? Mmmhh, perhaps when Jake barked on the phone.


What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?  Dressed up slutty, went to seduce a guy, and he spent most of his time fondling me in public. I wanted to fuck, but he only wanted to play with my tits while I sat on his lap and rolled my hips. I wanted more. Alas, he couldn’t give it to me


Most inconvenient place you've ever been turned on? At a meeting with a hermit vampire. He noticed


On a scale of one to Mount Everest, how high is your sex drive? Mount Everest! 


What's the hottest nickname He/She can call you in bed? Cara. It fucking turns me on



No comments:

Post a Comment