Juicy questions to ask about your relationship:
What initially attracted you to him/her? His honest eyes. He was so honest and true when we met, and I found him brave and true. I trusted him immediately, even though it was hard for me to trust anyone.
Would you change anything about the way you met? No. I can still feel the shivers from that meeting.
Have you ever been in love? No. Jaime is the first love I have ever had.
Why did things end with your last ex? I used to be a slave.....
What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no.
Is there anything about the future that scares you? I don't want to lose Jaime. I know he's a target.
The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on? Jaime Lannister!
What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I was able to fight for Jaime.
Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! I want a husband and children. Sometimes in the future.
What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? "Can you take me harder, my love?"
Questions about sex:
Where (or from whom) did you learn about sex growing up? I can't...answer this question.
How often do you like to be intimate? I would like to have him once a day if possible.
How important is sex to you in a relationship? It is a way to show our love for each other. It matters.
How do you like to be touched? Kindly but firmly. I love when he strokes my shoulders, when he pulls me into a tight hug.
What's your favorite part about sex? I love to watch Jaime blush and look at me like I am the most beautiful woman in the whole world.
The most challenging part about sex? To moan. I have been used to holding back for many years and I need to learn how to let go.
What makes you feel closer to someone during sex? We talk, we breathe, we moan. We're vulnerable.
Do you prefer morning or evening sex? I'm more of a morning person. I don't mind sex at night.
Lights on or off? On. I want to see his beautiful face.
What do you fantasize about when you masturbate? Jaime being turned on in an inappropriate place.
What's something you want to try with Him/ Her in bed? I... want to try to be bound. Just the eyes.
What gets you off more: oral or penetrative sex? Oral is...incredible when Jaime does it!
Have you ever tried BDSM? ..... I can't answer this question. I knew violence before Jaime.
Does the thought of recording a sexy video turn you on? What is that?
What's the last thing you came to? Jaime's fingers, inside of my wet princess cunt.
What turns you on the most? I love to hear Jaime moan. His voice is aphrodisiac to me.
The funniest thing that's ever happened during sex? I guess...the first time I heard my moans.
What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done? I sat on Jaime's lap and ground on him to turn him on.
Most inconvenient place you've ever been turned on? During a banquet.
On a scale of one to Mount Everest, how high is your sex drive? Mount Everest!
What's the hottest nickname He/She can call you in bed? Princess. As silly as it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment