Sunday, September 6, 2026

Juicy relationship Mary edition

 Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 




What initially attracted you to him/her? His love for his family. His magnetic charisma. His eyes.


Would you change anything about the way you met? No. 


Have you ever been in love?  I thought I was in love with my first husband. he manipulated me.


Why did things end with your last ex? He died. 


What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no. 


Is there anything about the future that scares you? I dread the day he would die.


The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on?  Tommy Shelby, The king of Birmingham.


What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I agreed to work for both of us for his profit.


Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! I want to marry Tommy and have his children someday.


What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? "Do you love me, Tommy?"




Questions about sex:  


Where (or from whom) did you learn about sex growing up? My first husband, Carter.


How often do you like to be intimate? As often as we can.


How important is sex to you in a relationship?  Very but I can spend a while without sex.


How do you like to be touched? with intent. I like when Tommy's possessive. I love it when he squeezes my flesh. when he makes me suck on his fingers. 


What's your favorite part about sex? When I get to swear, because he makes me feel a lot of pleasure.


The most challenging part about sex? To keep it quiet. I'm pretty loud actually.


What makes you feel closer to someone during sex? He touches me, he wants to feel me, I want to feel him and we want to make each other feel good.


Do you prefer morning or evening sex? Evening.


Lights on or off? Lights off are my preferred lighting but I don't mind the lights on.


What do you fantasize about when you masturbate? Tommy being riled up because another man wants to fuck me and tries to get into my pants.


What's something you want to try with me in bed? How about trying sensual fruit-eating?


What gets you off more: oral or penetrative sex? Oral. Tommy is divine at it! 


Have you ever tried BDSM? ..... What is that?


Does the thought of recording a sexy video turn you on? what is that?


What's the last thing you came to? Me fucking the scent of a woman off of Tommy Shelby.


What turns you on the most? When I see all the men be turned on because of me. When I see all the women fawn over him, knowing I'm the only one he's going to fuck.


The funniest thing that's ever happened during sex? I'd say, Tommy was impatient enough to tear my underwear off of me. 


What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?  I walked with just underwear under my coat.


Most inconvenient place you've ever been turned on? Tommy's MP Office.


On a scale of one to Mount Everest, how high is your sex drive? Mount Everest! 


What's the hottest nickname He/She can call you in bed? Sinful Mary, Naughty Mary, Bad Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment