Sunday, September 6, 2026

Juicy questions Neela éditions

 Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 




What initially attracted you to him/her? He had the most kissable lips I've ever seen. But in truth, it was his sarcastic edge. 


Would you change anything about the way you met? No, it ended with me blushing and wanting to see him again.


Have you ever been in love? No. I thought I was in love with Elijah but it's solitude that talked.


Why did things end with your last ex? I am cursed...


What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no. 


Is there anything about the future that scares you? I don't want to be alone again.


The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on?  Niklaus Mikaelson


What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I slaughtered witches and werewolves to save Klaus.


Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! 


What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? "Can we be together? I want a life with you."




Questions about sex:  


Where (or from whom) did you learn about sex growing up? I had a lover before my supreme cursed me.


How often do you like to be intimate? oh... you're asking a touch-deprived witch. Every fucking day!


How important is sex to you in a relationship? More than sex, it's being touched. It's being seen. 


How do you like to be touched? everywhere, anyway. I need to feel the warmth of someone on my skin.


What's your favorite part about sex? connection. conversation. vulnerability.


The most challenging part about sex? I trail off when I speak... I can't use my words when it feels good.


What makes you feel closer to someone during sex? When we talk. I love to hear them talk to me.


Do you prefer morning or evening sex?  Evening! 


Lights on or off? I break the lights! 


What do you fantasize about when you masturbate? Klaus biting me while he's taking me from behind!


What's something you want to try with Him/her in bed? I think...I want to be edged.


What gets you off more: oral or penetrative sex? By Hecate, I guess both? 


Have you ever tried BDSM? ....I tried, on Klaus 😛 


Does the thought of recording a sexy video turn you on? I don't know about that. On the fence.


What's the last thing you came to? Klaus, spanking my ass when he's pounding into me.


What turns you on the most? Being bitten drives me feral. 


The funniest thing that's ever happened during sex? I guess...when I destroy the furniture. 


What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?  using magic to bind Klaus and strip him off of most of his senses.


Most inconvenient place you've ever been turned on? In my shop.


On a scale of one to Mount Everest, how high is your sex drive? Mount Everest! 


What's the hottest nickname He/She can call you in bed? "My little Witch."

No comments:

Post a Comment