Sunday, September 6, 2026

Juicy questions rp Elpis edition

 Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 


What initially attracted you to him/her? His essence. I fell in love at first sight!


Would you change anything about the way you met? No. 


Have you ever been in love?  Pride is my first and only love.


Why did things end with your last ex? I don't have an ex.


What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no. Betrayal is another one.


Is there anything about the future that scares you? I don't want Pride to be unmade again.


The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on?  Superbia, the deadliest sin.


What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I killed a pantheon for my father. I'll kill my pantheon for Pride.


Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! Pride is the only family I need. I am not even sure we can procreate together. If so, I would be happy to carry his children. If not. I'm fulfilled with him.


What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? "Show me how depraved you can be!"



Questions about sex:  


Where (or from whom) did you learn about sex growing up? Superbia!


How often do you like to be intimate? As often as we can. I am extremely needy!


How important is sex to you in a relationship?  Very important!


How do you like to be touched? I want to be worshipped, touched as if I was perfection! 


What's your favorite part about sex? I trust him. I trust him to make me feel good.


The most challenging part about sex? To not touch myself when I so clearly want to.


What makes you feel closer to someone during sex? We speak, we commune, we become one.


Do you prefer morning or evening sex? I don't care.


Lights on or off? Lights on!


What do you fantasize about when you masturbate? Pride, deep inside me, his hand wrapped around my neck.


What's something you want to try with him/her in bed? I want to be bound and blindfolded.


What gets you off more: oral or penetrative sex? Oral! ¨Pride is phenomenal!


Have you ever tried BDSM? Yes! 


Does the thought of recording a sexy video turn you on? We could try!


What's the last thing you came to? My King, overpowering me, fucking me silly!


What turns you on the most? When I see my Sin move his fingers. I know I'm in for a treat!


The funniest thing that's ever happened during sex? Well, he fucked my human host. That's it! 


What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?  Merged with my host to give her the best orgasm.


Most inconvenient place you've ever been turned on? Where haven't you been turned on?


On a scale of one to Mount Everest, how high is your sex drive? Mount Everest! 


What's the hottest nickname He/She can call you in bed? My Light. (Cheesy, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment