Monday, September 7, 2026

Juicy questionnaire Sara edition

 Juicy questions to ask about your relationship: 




What initially attracted you to him/her? His smile and his intense blue eyes. I also loved the way he said my name. He paid attention to me when I was just Sara. I folded! 


Would you change anything about the way you met? No. I can still feel the shivers from that meeting.


Have you ever been in love? Yes... I didn't choose the best people in the past.


Why did things end with your last ex? He physically and psychologically abused me. 


What's one of your dating deal-breakers? Physical violence is a no-no. 


Is there anything about the future that scares you? I don't want to be dumped by Homelander.


The most forbidden person you've ever had a crush on? The Homelander!


What's the wildest thing you've ever done for love? I....let him beat me. I thought it was deserved.


Do you want to have a family someday? Yes! I want a husband and children. sometimes in the future.


What's something you've always wanted to ask him/her but haven't? Do you want to live with me, John?




Questions about sex:  


Where (or from whom) did you learn about sex growing up? My first girlfriend at the Orphanage.


How often do you like to be intimate? Well... I have a strong appetite so it's a daily thing, baby!


How important is sex to you in a relationship? It's a way to communicate with the love of my life.


How do you like to be touched? I love it when I can feel the possessivity and passion. Squeeze, spank, stroke, lick... I want my body to be worshipped and appreciated. 


What's your favorite part about sex? When I lose my freaking mind and when he does too.


The most challenging part about sex? heh heh He is really big, so I need time to adjust to him.


What makes you feel closer to someone during sex? When we hug each other. I can hear his heartbeats!


Do you prefer morning or evening sex? Any fucking time! 


Lights on or off? I don't care!


What do you fantasize about when you masturbate? Homelander, his body, his voice, his cock!!


What's something you want to try with him in bed? Yeah...I need him to spank me and pull on my hair!


What gets you off more: oral or penetrative sex? Penetrative sex, I love feeling stuffed.


Have you ever tried BDSM? Kinda...with Homelander.


Does the thought of recording a sexy video turn you on? Oh fuck yes! I would like to try it out! 


What's the last thing you came to? Homelander, giving me one hard thrust and going deep inside me.


What turns you on the most? I love the way Homelander looks at me with his intense blue gaze.


The funniest thing that's ever happened during sex? I was so wet that my ex's cock kept slipping out.


What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?  I have been fucked in a locked restaurant bathroom.


Most inconvenient place you've ever been turned on? At a Gym. 


On a scale of one to Mount Everest, how high is your sex drive? Mount Everest! 


What's the hottest nickname He/She can call you in bed? Slut. Slutlander. Babygirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment