Thursday, October 5, 2023

A vintage's touch trivia: the most romantic thing Tommy did.

 Mary




Well...Tommy can have his moments, but the most romantic thing he's done for me? It's not the diamond he bought me for my birthday, it's not even the fact he holds my shoulders when we sleep together. He does a lot of things that are romantic, you know? especially since I learned how to ride a horse and we can go on rides together. Nah, the most romantic thing Tommy has ever done for me was rushing to our house the day Lizzie slapped me. It's the fact he drove recklessly to go and find me, the way he screamed my name, the tender way he examined my face...that told me that he cared for me. that told me that he wanted to be there for me and he was worried that something had happened to me, something worse I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment