Thursday, October 5, 2023

Doya: "I love being married to you"

 " I love being married to you, Dean. You know, it has something more to do than just to wear a ring. It has more to do with just sharing a name. Don't get me wrong, I love to be Mrs Winchester. 




I love that the whole world knows that we are '"it" for the other. I love to wake up knowing that we're doing this together, forever. I knew, long before I proposed. 




I wanted us to get married because if anything...if anything happened to us, we could advocate for each other. I wanted to have your back no matter what. So, I am at peace knowing that I will always be able to have your corner, legally wise as well.




I love being married to you. I love waking up to you. I love our job. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment