Thursday, October 12, 2023

Doya: I eat monsters for breakfast

 I eat monsters for breakfast. that's all you need to know when it comes to me. I am a hunter, one of the meanest and most efficient one. I am a hunter, but it entails more than just fighting. It means that I save people. It means that I am here when it matters and I can save lives. it means that I hear you when you scream at night and that you're not alone. It is more than just a job. it's a vocation. it's my true calling. 




I eat monsters for breakfast but I am a soft heart when you get to know me. I have lost a family and found another with the Winchesters and Team Free Will. I thought my heart was broken and beyond repair and suddenly, here I am again, in love, deeply so. Here I am again, with a desire to build a good life with Dean, and to work hard so we could have a piece of paradise on Earth. I think I did pretty good. I think we managed well. We have our heaven on earth. We have it in each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment