Thursday, October 5, 2023

GoT ; I do not pity you.

 (Bäahal) " I do not pity your brother Lord Tyrion. It's not pity that I feel when I lay my eyes on him. I told you already, that he is a wasted potential but like we both know, he chose to waste it away for Love. I do know the power of love now...true love I mean and Lord Jaime feels that way for Cersei... but your cunt of a sister doesn't deserve his love." she paused "It is not jealousy either. It is sadness. I believe he would have been happier if he had found what Jon and Dany have together, with someone who cares for him, even if it was Cersei but look me in the eye and tell me she loves him. she doesn't! she will never. She loves herself and for this, I am sad. she's destroying him and I can only watch. " she paused again. "why do I care so much? I guess I owe him my life. On that cold Winter night, he brought me to life. He offered me something priceless through a few sentences. He was honest and it..and I... I guess it was the most I could ever have. So no. I do not pity him. I am sad for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment