Sunday, October 15, 2023

Doya: I love hunting with you


Doya: I love hunting with you


// Love our babies. 


Oya tilted her head to the side, and her heavy locks fell on her chest and onto Dean's back. She was straddling him, determined to help him relax. His back was still covered with the scratches she gave him the night before, which made the hunter grin.  He let her take care of him, the energetic hands were undoing the knots he had on his shoulders. He purred and leaned his cheek against his arms. 


“You were so good yesterday, Dean. I loved how you took care of that demon.” 


“You did?” She nodded and hummed a little bit while her hands closed on his neck. “I guess I was great then.” 


“You are always great! I made some progress since the first time we hunted demons together.” She noted, her hands still managing him. 


“Yeah! You did. You used to be paralyzed whenever we worked these cases. Now, you kick ass and take names!” He said proudly. 


Oya was excited by the compliment. She used to be terrified of Christian demons, freezing on the spot when they appeared. She had such a deep ingrained fear that it took a long while for both of them to help Oya overcome her fears. Now, it was different. Oya was different and Dean felt proud. She smiled at him and gently bent forward, kissing his neck.


“Thanks to you. I became better and… I really love hunting with you. It’s the best thing in the whole world.” She then felt him shift in the bed and roll around so he could face her. Oya giggled and bit her bottom lip.” You’re the best thing in the world. The best thing to ever happen to me, husbando.” She grinned and pressed a kiss to his lips. 



Dean felt his heart beat faster and he rolled around, switching position with Oya so he was hovering above her. He lost his fingers into her wild mane and bent forward, peppering her neck with kisses. 


“Same.” He nuzzled her neck and gently nibbled on her skin. “You know I feel the same.” He repeated while he managed to lay on top of her, propping himself on his arms so she wouldn’t have to be crushed by his body. “We will always hunt together.” 


« I don’t always make promises unless I am sure I can keep them. But this, this I can. I’m here. Always. Fucking always. » 


« Damn right! »

No comments:

Post a Comment