Thursday, October 12, 2023

Doya: We don't like the beach

 "We don't like the beach, but I can tell you that if we absolutely have to go to the beach, I would get carried away by Dean exactly as he does when we're in the bunker.




The truth is... it was my birthday not so long ago and I just allowed myself to marvel at the chance I have. I feel lucky, you know? Through darkness and death, I managed to have my own little slice of apple pie life. I managed to have my little piece of heaven on Earth and I got it because of Dean, because of Sam and because of Castiel. 




They filled the void in my heart, gave me a sense of belonging and they became my family so effortlessly that I wonder if I wasn't smitten from the moment we met. It doesn't matter, I'm theirs and they're mine and nothing and no one can get in between us. Still.... I feel lucky. I feel lucky because I found Love when I thought there was nothing but Death awaiting for me. I feel lucky because I am happy. At long last."

No comments:

Post a Comment