Thursday, October 5, 2023

Copg: Come to me.

 "Come to me, my beloved. Together we will make history. 


Come to me, my Emperor. Together we will rule the Universe.


I should have known, my sweet love, that I should not fret.


You might have been different, at your core you are the same.


You are Pride. You are Superbia. You are everything to me. 


You were born to rule them all. You were born to be king.


And The Pride you are today is not alone, His Light is here.


Your Light is here. 




Come to me, my beloved. The Darkness to my Light. 


Come to me, my Eternal Flame, the only owner of my heart. 


There is no tomorrow for those who wronged us.


There is no tomorrow for those who tried to kill us.


There is only pain and desolation, a tormented life or Death.


There is only what we see fit for a punishment. 


Together we shall be just and merciful, we shall be loved.


We shall be feared, for we are the beginning and the End.




We are Life and Death incarnate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment