Thursday, October 12, 2023

GoT: "I'm excited for the year to come"

 For the first time in a long while, I am excited about the year to come. I cannot wait to enter 2023 with you in my life. I can't wait to plan our future together and plan the life I want to share with you. I can't wait to look into your green eyes, a glass of champagne in my hand, and my purple eyes set upon your green ones. 


I'm yours, Jaime Lannister. I'm yours now. I'll be yours tomorrow. I have been yours from the moment we met. I told you I wanted to take you to Naath, and I will. I want you to enjoy the place I grew up at. I want to visit my mom's grave with you. I want to introduce you to her just so she could see how happy I am with you. I also... I'm also a friend of your sister and I am happy to be. Truly, the year has been good for me. Truly, the year has been great for me.  You have been. I love you. Happy New year!"


No comments:

Post a Comment