Thursday, October 5, 2023

Got: (modern) I am just me.

 "I am just me, a flawed individual with a desire to care for my loved ones. I might not always know what to say or what to do. I will make mistakes, most of which I would not forgive myself for. I am just me, a soft individual who doesn't know how to "love less". I am trying, however, to be a better version of myself. I am trying, to reclaim myself, so bear with me while I'm still trying to figure myself out. I beg of you. Bear with me, on days I might be overwhelmed. On days I might be overwhelmed. On days, I might hate myself more than usual. Bear with me, because when I say I love you, I mean it with all my heart. When I say I need you, I mean it. When I say you mean a lot to me, trust my words. I am just me, and while I believe I am still not enough, I hope I would be enough for you to care for. "


No comments:

Post a Comment