Thursday, October 5, 2023

Doya: "He makes me feel alive."

 (Oya about Dean)  "There's this moment when we're just looking at each other. It's almost time to sleep, I'm under the sheets, wrapped around him. His hands just stroke my back and my hand strokes his arm. There's nothing but a comfortable silence between the two of us. A moment when nothing bad can happen, when we know how we feel for each other. It's a moment I love. When he's looking at me. his body is relaxed but his gaze is intense. He doesn't make a sound but the steady breathing noise, yet we're talking. our eyes are talking. He tells me he cares for me. He tells me I'm beautiful. He tells me he doesn't want me to leave the bed. I tell him I care for him, I love him and he knows that. oh fuck he does. He knows that I've made his room my own, his bed is mine too, his life is entwined with mine. I love this moment, you know? when he just makes me feel calm, rested... alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment