Sunday, October 15, 2023

GoT: I dream of you

I dream of your kindness, of the tender way you would tell me the things I don’t know. I dream of the soft tone of your voice as you say my name and the gentle touch on my skin. You would kiss my lips and then my shoulders, shushing away any bad thought that I could have. Shushing away any doubt I can have. My skin is yours. And my heart belongs to you. I need your words whispered in my ear as you explore inside me with your fingers. I need your praise as you enjoy the warmth of my mouth as I taste you, as I devour you, as I make take you in and savor your taste.



I dream of your roughness, that bold side of yours that wouldn’t hesitate to make your desires clear to me. I want to hear the filthiest words come out of your mouth and fall on my ears. I want to shiver by anticipation because I know what you want to do to me. I want our skin to burn because of our passionate touch. I need that rough side of you, Jaime, when you take what you want from me. When you make me feel the abundant passion between your legs and you desire to feel my heat up close and personal. I need that rough side of yours, when you squeeze my flesh, when you kiss me as if you were devouring me, when you pull on my hair and possess me devilishly.  Oh I desperately need you, my beloved Jaime. I desperately need you, regardless of the mood you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment