Thursday, October 5, 2023

You said the words

 "I said the words, I took the risk. I didn't know I was ready until it left my lips. Now I look at you and I see you look back at me, with the same wet gaze that I have whenever I'm looking at you. I lose my composure whenever I am near you, a sound, your voice, and my mind go white.




You said the words, you took the risk. I didn't think you would be ready for it. You asked for ink, my name on your skin and I thought it was just you trying too hard. I thought you would want it gone as soon as you'd wake up from that drunken stupor we're in. I'm drunk.



I'm drunk, I'm drunk of you.





I'm drunk in love with you.





I'm drunk let's build a life together.





I can be the wife and you can be the gangster.


No comments:

Post a Comment