Thursday, October 5, 2023

COPG: "I am yours"

 (Elpis)  " When you're staring at me, your eyes  burning like two purple flames, I lose any ounce of control I can gather. You know I'm yours, from the moment your fingers touch me. You know I'm yours, from the moment your draw an imaginary road on my skin. I heavily breathe, the sound of my voice barely audible because I muffle it. I hold onto it, desperately trying not to give you the upper hand but I lost. I already did. When you look at me with eyes burning like a fire in the forest, I cannot look away. Your fingers are sending shivers down my spine, playing with my sensitive folds, coating themselves with my juices. You will be relentless. working your fingers into my petite core while your cold hard gaze would undress my soul. I am yours, at this moment, I am yours. Fully, eternally. And then you will grin and it will be the end of me. Because your smile cannot be resisted. never... oh Superbia... I'm yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment