Thursday, October 5, 2023

GoT: "Who are you to decide you don't deserve being seen the way I do?"

 Who are you to decide that you don't deserve being seen the way I do? Who are you to decide that you couldn't possibly be the recipient of positive feelings? Who are you to decide how I should feel? I wished I said something when you threw me that brick. I wish I said something instead of crying. I wish I would let you feel the fire that burned inside of my heart instead of watering it down with my tears. I wish I had more strength on that fateful day. I wish I knew what to say. But I couldn't utter a single word. It died at the back of my throat, and all I could witness was the world crumble around me. You rejected me.

You rejected yourself. it became clearer as I thought about it. it did break my heart because I realized how deep your self-loathing went. I wanted to help, I wanted to comfort you, I wanted to give you what you always lacked. I know, that if one gives you genuine affection and support it can help you feel better. it can help you heal. My mother did that for me. her love and affection saved my soul, kept me going, gave me the strength I needed to endure all those years of torture. So I want to give you the very same, so you would feel different about you. So you could see how I feel about you and you could see that you are worthy of being loved.

I know, you don't feel the same for me and I made my peace with it. or I tried to. there are more important matters right now than the matters of the heart. After all, someone tried to kill me. someone nearly did and by doing so they threatened my sister. so we will find them. we will find them.... and I will focus on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment