Thursday, October 5, 2023

Doya: I keep running to you.

 Doya)

// I'm in my feels today with these two <3

Can't say how the days will unfold,

Can't change what the future may hold

But, I want you in it

Every hour, every minute

"There is nothing better than coming home to you. No matter how much I enjoy being outside, for a little "me" time, I just want to come home to you. I would fly if that was possible, I would run if I wasn't so far, but always I make sure I don't waste time on the road. Always, I make sure I can push the door of our room and take a peek, see if you're home too. Sometimes I will come back first, and I'll make sure everything is nice and tidy so you can find me in our home. Sometimes, you come first and I come back to the delicious scent of dinner and the sound of laughter and music. I can't say with words, cause I'm not good at it, and it's not how we work... I can't say just how much, I am looking forward to being back in your arms. I can't say how much better I feel when you're here, even if I had a crappy day. I can't say... but I can show and I will always let you know, one way or another, that it feels good to be home."

All I want to do

Is come running home to you

Come running home to you

And all my life I promise to

Keep running home to you

Keep running home

To you

No comments:

Post a Comment