Thursday, October 5, 2023

A vintage's touch: "Hush my love."

 "Hush my love, hush.  Let the memory of the bad dream wash away from your mind. Hush my love, hush. Let me wrap my arms around your waist and pull you into a hug. I know how much it costs you, to always be ahead of the curve. I know how heavy the burden you carry on your shoulders is. Let me share it with you for you are not alone. Hush my love, hush. Let me embrace your pain. Let me embrace your worries and kiss them better. Let me be there for you, Love. Let me alleviate your soul. Let me listen to your worries. let me comfort you for you need a safe space. Let me comfort you, for you need a home. Let me be there for you like you've been for me. hush my love, hush. I am here now. I am here, always. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment