Thursday, October 5, 2023

Klasma: solitude

 "Solitude"




"He touched my cheek. That was the first contact I ever had with Klaus when we first met. How I loved that contact. It was unexpected, mostly because I don't let people get close to me. I didn't want to get close to him to the point of allowing him to touch me, but he did anyway and I loved it. It sent an electric shock down my spine, made me shiver and blush and I realized that I was craving his touch. It took just a little while and here I was daydreaming about him fucking me, kissing me, holding me... Ah! That is what solitude could do to someone. Klaus made me realize that I had needs and cravings I couldn't deny myself. for 800 years, I only had myself and magic to indulge myself and that clearly wasn't enough. There is something about the chemistry between skins. Something that we can't bring to ourselves. I needed to feel the shivers of being touched by another pair of hands than mine. I needed to feel his hot breath over my skin, his rumbling voice into my ear. I needed to be desired, wanted, embraced. 




Solitude ate my mind up. I was hurting, badly so. 8000 years without the possibility to build a real relationship? I had to reinvent myself so many times due to betrayals or mortality and most importantly due to the fact I am being hunted by literally everyone. Witches, Lycans, vampires, and humans, you name it, I have no friend. No real friend anyway. Klaus came just right in time, to break the false idea that I didn't need anyone anyway. How stupid I was! I needed someone! anyone! I even had a crush on Elijah because he was the only one to regularly visit me and to really know me. Or so I thought. Solitude made me weak in the knees and my skin sensitive as all hell. I can't resist being touched, being courted, being aroused. I can't resist those feelings because they feel good and I need to feel good. The more I learn about him, the more I want to stay with him. I don't think it's because of Solitude... but what if he thinks it is? what if he invalidates how I feel because he can't accept that someone might like him? Ah, solitude suddenly feels less complicated doesn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment