Friday, October 6, 2023

HoTD: "He couldn't let go."

  HoTD: "He couldn't let go."


// I couldn't take them off of my mind. So here you are, a very spicy and bittersweet moment between these two true lovers.


xxxxxxx



" I might be losing sight, I can still hear you clearly." -Aemond snarled as he failed to leave the room unnoticed. Ceryse was sitting on the bed, her luscious white locks crowned her face as she turned her head to look in his direction-



Moments earlier, he had snuck into her chambers for a long overdue reunion. As the war between the Greens and the Blacks had entered its most barbaric phase, the prince managed to find Ceryse and take her back to the Red Keep. He was afraid he could lose her, once again, to Daemon Targaryen. Aemond despised his uncle. He considered him to be responsible for the rift within the family and the slow agony of his mother. He considered him to be responsible for the torments of Ceryse whose father Daemon killed without any remorse. Perhaps what enraged him the most was the fact Daemon took Ceryse's innocence. It was to be expected from a man like him, to prey on a vulnerable grieving daughter and try and make her his. She seemed to have changed her opinion on the man, but Aemond believed it was her years spent in captivity - according to him- that led her to be more forgiving than she was before. 


He was afraid he could lose her. Perhaps this prompted him to desperately make love to her in a bid to keep her with him. She was betrothed to his grandsire, Otto Hightower, and thus despite Aemond's suggestion to take her as his wife. That decision felt like a slap in the face of the tall Targaryen who felt trapped in his current situation. He wasn't king despite being more fitted for the task, he killed his nephew in an accident, thus starting the war between the Blacks and the Greens and now, the only solace he could find in marrying Ceryse had been taken away from him by his grandsire, and her maidenhood by his sworn enemy. So yes, Aemond was passionate, in a hurry even as he wanted to make her remember him. His hips were thrusting forward, making sure he was buried deep inside her with each stroke. He was holding her legs with his powerful arms, keeping them spread while his fingers were digging into her supple flesh. She loved when he was passionate and when he let her know without a word that he was ready to give her the whole universe if she asked him to. Her fingers were holding onto his shoulders, scratching the skin there as he hit a sensitive spot inside her. A growl, a moan and she opened her eyes to look at him. In the dead of the night, with such a dim light and her almost blind eyes, she couldn't see him very well but tried to.  He watched intently, studying every curve of her face, he listened to every sound he could elicit. He watched as she was sweating, her hair was stuck to her face, and sweat was beading on top of her beautiful skin. God, She was fucking gorgeous!


"I didn't mean to keep you up this late. I was thinking that leaving without a word would be better than arguing."


"Arguing? About Daemon? About what happened with him?" -She cocked her head to the side and furrowed her brows. "Are you mad at me, Aemond? I can feel the resentment in your tone."


"I am not angry at you, Ceryse. I am frustrated that we couldn't have our way. You would have been my wife, you should have been. Instead.."


"Instead Otto Hightower decided to claim me. My father has been rolling in his grave ever since. I am well aware of what happened, of what I did."


"Don't say it." -He didn't want to have this conversation. Not now, not when they were to be separated again. He would have to go to the battlefield and the gods willing, he would be able to come back to her.-


"I had sex with Daemon Targaryen!" -She cried out, sobbing at the echo of her own words. She felt ashamed of what had happened, and thus despite knowing damn well the reasons that led to this moment.-


"Don't say more!"


"I let the man who killed my father fuck me!" -She dropped her head and covered her face with both of her hands.- "I'm forced to marry the man who would steal his family heritage... who would bring the name Velaryon to the ground... I... All my father had ever wanted for me was to choose a husband I would love and have a nice life... And look at me now, look at us..."

 


He didn’t mind her nails on his skin, scratching so hard she drew blood to her fingers. He didn’t mind her loud and louder moans for they were music to his ears... He didn’t mind feeling her legs clench around his waist as he pounded into her sweet wet core. Aemond wanted to speak to her, tell her how beautiful she was and how lost he would be if she left again. He had words, plenty of words that died at the back of his throat. He couldn’t speak, not when he was so deep into her warm folds.  their kiss spoke for them. It was ferocious, delirious, a battle of wills. They were so into it that he forgot to stop and breathe. He wanted to devour her, taste her, and become one even more. his hips bucked harder and her breasts jiggled underneath me while our kiss strangled our moans. 


Aemond had wanted to be with Ceryse for so long now, liking the girl so much that he even considered straying away from his infamous focus to dote on her -in his own way-. They understood each other, always had and she had never felt intimidated by him. not even once. But they weren't allowed to be together. He fucked her with urgency, far differently than usual and Ceryse responded in the same manner given her frantic hip thrusts matching his. Words failed him.  Her screams, however, encouraged him, mostly because he knew she wasn’t much of a screamer. She was losing control. Her folds were massaging his cock, milking it softly, and taking him straight to the edge. He knew he would cum. It only was a matter of minutes. The prince felt her feet against his calves and he bucked so hard that the bed cracked. He pushed Ceryse upwards, against the bed headrest and stopped there.


 "What do you want me to say, Ceryse? What do you want me to do? I can't defy my Grandsire, especially since you've asked for his help and you agreed to give him anything he wanted. You agreed to this marriage. You agreed and I.. it kills me that you did! It kills me to come here, sneaking into your chambers like some petty thief, to steal moments together."


"I know... I know... I'm not asking you to defy your Grandsire. I'm not asking you to defy...It's just... I'm confused that's all. I don't know... I thought I hated Daemon and a part of me because he killed my father. I thought I could accept anything, but I didn't want to marry Otto Hightower. And now... now.. I'm living the life my father would not have wanted for me. I'm just property.' -Aemond crossed the distance between the two of them and gently pulled her into a tight hug.-


He gasped, struggling to take his breath back. She was already close to the edge, just a nudge from him and she would also cum. He had to make her cum first. He had to make her surrender completely. Aemond needed to gather his strength for a minute. The prince felt sweat drop onto her chest, while his hair was soaked with it and stuck to his forehead, neck, and shoulders. She didn’t mind. Her soft and gracile hands cupped his cheeks and she stroked them. Her eyes, oh, those eyes… were staring at him as if there was a fire in them. It all started with her gaze anyway. The way she set her eyes on him, literally inviting him to her bed. How could he say no? That jolt of pleasure went down his spine as he pressed my lips to hers in a searing kiss. Their first. He wasn’t himself anymore but an animal, a sex-driven and love-lusting animal. He was completely hers. Ceryse simply caught her breath back and cupped both his cheeks in a soft embrace.


 « I love you. » Was all she said. It was a quiet one. An assertive one. I guess a reminder of her feelings for him. They would never wane off, they would never end. They were here to stay. She loved him and he loved her. She spoke for them because words were still stuck at the back of his throat. All he could do was put their foreheads against the other and nod quietly. So Aemond resumed fucking her, picking up a slow and hard pace, hitting all the right spots inside her. He could feel her quivering pussy reaching its near completion. She was just an inch away from climaxing so he wrapped his hand around her throat, delicately so she wouldn't choke. The prince encouraged her. his voice, gruff and low was now whispering to her ear, urging her to cum for him and she obliged. 


He felt the familiar squeeze and the warm eruption of her love juices. He felt her give in to me, chest jutted towards his, back arched, and feet on a frenzy. The prince watched her shut her eyes and moan loudly while her hands were holding onto him for dear life. She was beautiful, so beautiful when she came that he couldn’t help but thrust harder, riding her orgasm while about to reach his. She said his name, several times and then, just when Aemond least expected, stared at him with so much intensity that he came undone and inside her. He gave her his love that night. he gave her everything and she took it without hesitation. She took him in, all of him, and he was lost into her, all of her.


"I love you, Ceryse. This is our truth. We love each other and we'll find a way out of this. I promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment