Thursday, October 5, 2023

Doya trivia : the most romantic thing

 Oya




 The most romantic Dean has done for me? oh boy! it's hard to tell... He's done a lot of things I consider romantic. He's kissed my scars and made me feel beautiful and I could have picked this one but it's very easy isn't it? it's obvious. No, I think the most romantic thing Dean has ever done for me is cooking for us. He showed me his affection by feeding me, cooking for me, and by taking the time to make something delicious for me. I...Nobody ever did that for me and to top it off, Dean never laughed at me for not being a good cook. He never urged me to learn how to. I tried, but I'm always very bad at it haha, but he told me that I didn't have to worry about it because he loved to cook for me and I deserved to be pampered.

No comments:

Post a Comment