Thursday, October 5, 2023

Got (modern): kyra and Viserys: I'm happy.

 "I used to think that I had nothing to offer but pain and tears. I used to think that I was a monster, an open-wound that could only bleed into other people lives. I used to think that I was undesirable and would only push people away or hurt them. Then I met you. I met you, Kitten, and nothing was the same ever again. You loved me, through my best and worst times. You stayed by my side and you believed in me, when no one else did. You worked miracles on me, made me try to be a better person. Here I am, sober, and trying my best to make up to my sisters for the awful behaviour I had toward them and for the pain I inflicted upon them. I love you, Kitten. I am yours and I want you to keep it forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment