Thursday, October 12, 2023

Got (modern): Sensual

 Lift my skirts, pull aside my underwear, and make love to me as if you were going to war the next day. Kiss my neck, suck on my earlobe, whisper all the dirty thoughts that you had on your mind. I am yours. I am yours, always. 




Truth be told, I have never known what it felt like to feel desire for someone. I never knew that it could be good, to be touched, to be wanted, to make love. But I discovered it with the love of my life, Jaime Lannister. And now that I have tasted it, there is no way I could go back to a world where I didn't have that. I want, I need, I crave, and I take. 




So, lift my skirts up, bend me forward to the nearest surface, and pull on my hair. Make me feel the might of years of pent-up frustration. Make me scream your name, my love. Make me call for the gods. Make me rediscover myself with you and let us embrace each other and become one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment