Monday, October 16, 2023

The girls and their men: "what they love about them."

“Oya:

Dean is truly the cutest when he sings and enjoys his favorite songs. I usually try to join him when he lets loose. He doesn’t often do it, because he is often focused and serious. Often really tired or focused. She loves how cute and relaxed he can be when he’s enjoying himself and wants him to be able to do so as much as possible.”


xxxxxx

Elpis “My Sin can be extremely Romantic in the way humans do. I love it so much when he takes me to dinner and we have fun. I love it when we can dance and I can tell him how much I love him. I love when he makes me feel like a billion dollars. Like the only star in the sky. I love it when he loses his fingers in my hair and looks into my eyes. He is perfect. Perfection made flesh and I love when he’s all sensual.”

xxxxx

Neela: 

“I know the obvious thing to say is that he looks so good when he paints. The truth is, I love it when Klaus is smiling. More than I care to admit. I love it when he dances with me and makes me blush. He has the softest voice when he wants to and when I panic and am worried and he wants to…. Comfort me.  I love to be able to hold onto him. His touch comforts me.”

xxxx

Baahal: 

“I love it when Jaime feels a bit selfish and takes what he wants from me. His focused face is the most beautiful face I have ever seen. It sends shivers down my spine and I feel so damn good. Uh! He is so handsome! Eyes with a hard edge and his impulsivity make me feel so wild. He wouldn’t hesitate to bend me over and lift my robes up. He wouldn’t hesitate to make me feel his bulge.  He is hot, beyond reason and I don’t think I can ever resist him when he feels like this. I love it when he’s spontaneous. Truly.”

xxxxx

Mary: 

“Tommy…. Look. I love his smile. It’s so…. I feel electric when he does smile at me. And even more when he looks at me with an intense gaze.  But I will try to pick something new.  Well…. I love it when he’s being sarcastic. I love his wits. I love it when he is outsmarting others with words. He’s so dominant and so…. Clever!”

xxxx

And Sara:

“I love… okay. It’s a bit sexy but I have to say that. You know, I love my baby. He’s perfect. I love his intense blue eyes a lot and I have to say, when he looks at me, I really adore him. Especially when he drinks from me. I love the way he closes his eyes and is stubborn when he doesn’t let go of my nipple. He is so handsome like that. So handsome with his mouth full of milk and his lips wrapped around my nipple and his eyes either opened on me or closed because he was savoring the moment.  I have to say, it turns me on, it truly makes me so good when he services my heavy teats. But it’s his face I love the most, he’s at peace. He’s feeling good. He’s himself. And I love it the most.”

No comments:

Post a Comment