Tuesday, July 2, 2024

TB: I don't care about the world

The world is in shambles but I do not care about it. 

I do not care about whether or not supes would reign supreme. 

I do not care about those who hate me or those who don't care about it. 

I care only about those who love me, those who want my company, and those who want to be with me. 

The world is in shambles but I do not care about it. 

It could crash and burn for all I care, why would I bother with the world when it didn't do shit for me?

Why should I care about the well-being of others when I and plenty of children, rotted at the orphanage? 

They watched me crave affection, do pony tricks to please others and shrink myself for them.

They watched me cry myself to sleep without any tender gesture to comfort me. 

They watched me hate myself, pick my body apart, and try to hide my freckles so people would love me.

They watched me suffer from the fists and kicks of the one who was supposed to love me for me.

So why should I care about the world? 

Why should I care about others? 

There's just Sara, her needs, her desires, and her dreams. There's just Sara and the people who love her.

There's just... Me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment