Tuesday, July 2, 2024

GoT: I have disappointed those I love the most.

isn't it true? Isn't it true that I have disappointed my mother? 

Isn't it true that I have disappointed my siblings? 

isn't it true that I have disappointed Jaime? Kyra? 

I have been told that I hold myself to high standards 

and that I should probably try and be easy on myself.


I tried, I really tried but I still think that I am undeserving of love.

I still believe that I don't make my mother proud.

I still remember the tears and anger in the face of my sister.

I dread the day I would disappoint Kyra so much that she would disavow me.

I dread the day Jaime would want nothing to do with me anymore.


Still.. I can't help but feel that no matter what I do, it will never be enough. It would never be...Ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment