Tuesday, July 16, 2024

got modern: what happens when I misbehave?

 And what happens when I am testing your limits and you can't resist any longer? What happens when I've been a brat all night and you must teach me a lesson? You told me I was beautiful. You told me I was sexy and that I should behave so you could keep control of yourself. I didn't! I knew you were looking at me. I knew you watched as I was courted, touched, and invited to dance. I danced and laughed all night with an eye always set on you. You were patiently drinking your glass of whisky. you were patiently waiting until I was done misbehaving. When we walked to your car at the end of the night, you pressed me against the car, you wanted to scent mark me, you wanted to wash the night off of me but you knew you couldn't do it in public, where anyone could find us. So you grabbed my throat, firmly enough for me to feel your intention. You brushed your thumb across my lips and pulled me towards you so you could press a long kiss to my temple. Your voice dropped and you whispered in my ear, asking me how long I thought I could get away with testing your patience. You gripped tighter and I couldn't contain my moan. There you were! assertive, hot, and bothered! There you were, overwhelming me with your intensity. Here was my reward for having been such a bad girl tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment