Thursday, October 17, 2024

klasma: shorts

*He is so not impressed with the bullshit his brother is about to start. 

But deep down, he's also not very happy with his little witch not being under his thumb anymore. 

Now she's pissed AND she is Klaus' companion? How much of it is Klaus' machination and how much of it is genuine? 

Also, he knows he fucked up and she's not really interested in hearing him out.

For now....

Ah, Klaus... Why did you have to act like a little shit again?*


xxxx


"I'm not your gentle and kind little witch. No. I have anger issues, a curse that makes me feel a thousand deaths constantly, and immortality to top it off. Provoke at your own peril, my darling.

xxx


825 years of a cursed life.

An Original met, A hybrid found. 

825 years of a painful life.

Touch-deprived and alone.

825 years of constant renewal, 

Spring after Spring with no time to settle.

A life she needed to turn over.

xxxxx


She deflects a lot because she's unable to face her own feelings. When you want to dig deeper, she would always try to turn the focus back on you. She rarely faces her pain and would bury it in Hell if she could. She's a touch-deprived witch who would do anything to find a new home and people who could tolerate her if they can't love her and when she's attached? She's unable to sever the connection, no matter how bad they treat her."


xxx


His words cut deep, deeper than a knife as it cut through her soul. She was used to it, hell, after 825 years she should be. She was used to having venom thrown at her face, to watch hatred in other people's faces. She was used to being pushed away and rejected just for existing. Sometimes, Neela liked to think that it was due to her curse. After all, her coven made sure that no one, nothing on Earth would embrace her. 

Still… another part of her believed that it was because of  /her/. They rejected /her/ because of who she was, what she did… her personality. So when Klaus spoke his venom, part of Nëela took it personally because she believed it.  She believed him.


xxxx


"Don't talk to me about /pain/ when you haven't walked a mile in my shoes. if you want to become a martyr so much, please take all of my pain and put it inside you. Asshole!"


xxx


Not a care in the world, at least for the day. 

My prayers to Hecate were answered and she gave me clarity. 

I do not fear what's to come, I do however brace myself for it. 

But I want to live. I want to live. So I will fight tooth and nail for it.


xxx

Spring is finally here! And with it here I am. I can't wait to wear brighter colors and gorge myself in the sunshine. I can't wait to bask in the warmth of the sun and have you paint me. Would you like it? for me to model for you? I certainly hope so!


xxx


And I would ink your name on my skin as if I was saying a prayer to the sky. I chose you, Klaus. Despite everything, every odds against us. Despite our violent pasts and the pain you caused me all those centuries ago. I forgave you. I understand now your state of mind and the reasons that put you on my path. I understand now, how the world is....how much it eats at us. how much it made you suffer. I understand now... why we had to meet. Why I had to find you. Why I fell in love with you. I would ink your name on my skin as if it was a prayer to my goddess, so she could look after you, so she could protect you... so she could protect my heart for you are my home. You are everything to me.


xxxx


Now isn't the time for misery and petty feelings. Summer is upon us and alongside the warmth of the sun, I intend to appreciate each and every moment of joy from now on. It does help that Klaus accepted me as a companion. It does help, indeed!


xxx


We shed the husk of our past selves and welcome the new year with a brand new skin. I can't wait to see what next year has in store for us."


xxx


"Magic has nothing to do with spells and fancy trinkets. It has everything to do with your connection to mother Nature and to your patron saint. I am connected to Hecate, and I am one with nature, regardless of what the rest of my sisters think or not."


xxx


"Magic is not for the faint of hearts. When you practice it at the level I do, you become one with it both in body and in mind.


I always say that I am a healer, and this is true.

However, you wouldn't want to meet me when I am angry. You wouldn't want to face me when I target you because I promise you that when I am done with you, your soul will be begging for complete annihilation."


xxx


Like a Rose, I have thorns. I have always made sure to hurt whoever tried to touch me. I warned you that I would hurt you if you got closer but you didn't care. you held me tight, despite the thorns tearing your skin apart. You held me despite the thorns... You held me and you never let go."

No comments:

Post a Comment