Wednesday, October 2, 2024

GOT (regular)

"We are in the wolf's den, of that I am certain. I know that my choices are not always understandable and some don't approve of them but it doesn't matter. The gods favor me. They helped me through my times of need. They gave me strength when I felt I was lacking. They gave me the determination to enact my revenge, to fight for my love for Jaime, to survive the siege...They gave me a family and they gave me a purpose. 



I feel that they will favor me in the new battles I would have to lead. I do not fear going to war for you, Jaime. I do not fear lending my blade to my sister, I do not fear giving support to my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Kyra. I do not fear what's to come because I have been in the Underworld and back. I have seen Hell on Earth and still survived."

No comments:

Post a Comment