Friday, June 14, 2024

Klasma: "I wonder at times."

 I wonder at times what it was that caught your interest in me. Our first encounter was refreshing, although we did bicker because I was trying to white knight you and you were having none of it. Still, we saw something in each other. I know I did. I did because when your fingers brushed over my cheek, all I wanted was to have more. All I wanted was to feel you more.  


I wonder, at times, what it was that caught your interest in me.  I know we feel it, the desire to be together, the desire to make the other feel safe. The desire to feel the other. I felt it when I realized you didn't stand me up, you were held captive somewhere. I only wanted to find you and set you free. I was worried they managed to kill you -silly me- and I wanted them to feel their wrath. 



I wonder, at times, what it was that caught your interest in me. I don't want to know, to be honest. I don't want to know what made us click together. It just is. It just exists. I just feel it in the pit of my stomach, the desire to share your life, to cover you with kisses and to lay my head against your chest so I could hear your heartbeats. I know what it is that I feel, what makes me want to be with you. I know it is because I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment